Photo Dynamic Therapy
PDT LED therapy uses a combination of pure visible Blue, Red and invisible Yellow light to stimulate the deeper skin tissue. Depending on the wavelength, PDT therapy can be used for:
- PDT Skin rejuvenation with a combination of red and/or yellow light can treat photo aged skin leading to a softening of fine lines and improved skin tone and smoothness.
- PDT with red and/or yellow lights can also be used for wound healing before and after plastic surgery and ablative laser resurfacing.
- PDT Acne therapy uses alternating blue and red light (or a combination of blue and red = “Magenta”) to clear up a problem skin with no pain or downtime.
- PDT Red therapy can be used post Botox and Dermal Filler procedure to improve the swelling and bruising that can occur post treatment.
- PDT Red therapy can be used after various peel treatments to reduce inflammation, and improve Skin Rejuvenation.
- PDT Red therapy can be used for Rosacea / redness to reduce inflammation. A series of treatments is necessary
- PDT yellow therapy can be used prior to more aggressive laser treatments such as Pearl and Fractional laser as well as deeper peels, i.e. Yellow Peel, to speed up the recovery process.
Benefits: Neutralises skin bacteria, handles redness and inflammation, reduction of ageing signs, regeneration of collagen, softer skin, and increased elasticity and skin tone. LED light therapy is safe, effective and leads to no downtime.